- TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION
- Hookless Block Method
Hookless Block Method
01 Structural Stability
• Unlike the existing method to lift blocks by adhesive power, wire ropes are wound up to lift them.
• Wire ropes with no ends are used – 3 times as stable as the existing way.
|/ 3 Dimensional numerical simulation|
• Not required to cut or process the heavy object, wire ropes.
• Not required to install the lifting wire rope boxes.
• Wire ropes become corroded and expanded, causing cracks on the blocks.
• Since any wire rope is not left behind, there is no risk of corrosion.
04 Eco Design
• The lifting wire rope, after used, continues producing rusty water, causing seawater pollution.
• Since no iron is contained, rusty water is not formed, preventing seawater pollution.
05 Economic Efficiency
• Lifting wire ropes, after used, are left behind and disused, increasing the cost
• Lifting wire ropes, after used, are reused more than 100 times in lifting blocks.
06 Corrective Maintenance
• If it is required to lift blocks again after a certain period of time, a wire rope is inserted through the penetrating tube and lifts the block.